The Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have practiced personal injury law for over 20 years. Our attorneys specialize in personal injury claims. These are people who have injuries due to the negligent actions of others.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have over twenty years experience practicing personal injury law. Our attorneys specialize in representing individuals who have been injured due to the negligent actions of others. We give each client the attention and guidance needed to obtain financial compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, property damages and lost wages. Our personal injury lawyers manage all phases of injury and wrongful death claims from initial investigation, through trial and if necessary, appellate proceedings.
We represent clients in all types of injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: Our personal injury lawyers handle cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents. bus accidents, bike accidents, pedestrian accidents and other claims.
- Truck accidents: Our attorneys specialize in commercial vehicle accident claims. Trucking accidents are complex and require experience.
- Medical malpractice: If you have been hurt due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse or other medical professional, we can help. Our attorneys have handled cases involving surgical errors, nursing home abuse and prescription errors.
- Personal Injury: We help clients obtain compensation for slip and fall accidents, animal bites and product liabilities.
- Offshore injuries: Our lawyers represent clients who have suffered serious injuries working offshore on oilfield vessels and commercial fishing boats.
- Wrongful death: If someone you loved has died due to another person’s negligence, our lawyers can help you obtain full compensation for your losses.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE IS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT US NOW.
The initial consultation is no charge , and if we agree to accept your case, we will work on a contingent fee basis. Meaning we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary award or recovery of funds.
DON’T DELAY! YOU MAY HAVE A VALID CLAIM AND BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR INJURIES, BUT A LAWSUIT MUST BE FILED BEFORE THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS EXPIRES.